A set of pearly white teeth is the ultimate confidence boost. However, it can be hard to maintain it as we get older. Naturally, our teeth will grow yellow, especially if we drink and eat food that stains – like coffee.
Thankfully, there are whitening toothpastes available now that promise to restore your bright smile. Here are the best whitening toothpastes that you can buy in Singapore today!
1. Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste
- Effective Micro-Cleaning Crystals
- Clinically proven to whiten teeth in 2 weeks
- Freshens up your breath
Colgate is a brand that millions of people around the world trust for cleaning their teeth. It is no surprise that the Colgate Advanced Whitening Toothpaste is a super popular choice for teeth whitening.
So it is effective? According to reviews and also clinical studies – definitely yes. In fact, it has been clinically proven to effectively whiten your teeth in just 2 short weeks. At the same time, it can also remove plaque and tartar from your teeth.
Once the toothpaste touches your mouth, you can instantly feel its refreshing effect. You can look forward to fresh and clean breath all day long. The best part is that this Colgate toothpaste is really affordable too!
2. Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste
- See a difference after just one use
- Effectively remove up to 95% of surface stains
- Gentle foaming action that reaches everywhere
The Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste is so good at whitening that you can actually see a difference after just one brushing session. It uses micro-cleansing teeth whiteners to scrub away stains on the surface of your teeth.
With its gentle foaming action, the toothpaste can reach hard to reach places like the spaces in between each tooth. Every spot will be less spotlessly clean and protected. With fluoride, it can also help to prevent cavities from forming. If you want quick whitening, definitely give this Crest Toothpaste a try.
3. Colgate Optic White Whitening Toothpaste
- White and shiny teeth in just 7 days
- Gentle micro-crystal particles for effective polishing
- Protect tooth enamel
In just one week, your teeth can be one shade brighter with the Colgate Optic White. It uses the new micro-crystal particles that effectively polish more deeply. But it is also gentle, so it doesn’t damage your teeth.
It also includes whitening accelerators like silica and phosphate salts to quicken up the whitening process. Furthermore, this toothpaste protects your tooth enamel too and lessens the chances of tooth decay. If you want a powerful yet gentle whitening solution, get the Colgate Optic White.
4. Pearlie White Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste
- Brightens stained teeth effortlessly
- Antibacterial and decay protection
- No harmful ingredients like SLS, parabens
We are super proud of Pearlie White. It is a local Singaporean brand which is becoming a popular oral care brand. Their products are carefully concocted. Pearlie White does not put potentially harmful ingredients like SLS, alcohol, parabens and others in their toothpastes. That is why we love the Pearlie White Advanced Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste!
It is made up of a gentle formula that removes stains from your teeth very well. Because it does not contain harmful chemicals and abrasives, you can achieve white teeth that is healthy too. This toothpaste is also antibacterial and can protect your teeth from decay. Support a homegrown brand that is doing toothpaste right!
5. Nuskin AP24 Whitening Toothpaste
- Gentle abrasives to remove stains
- Effective against plaque and cavities
- Teeth and mouth feels fresher for longer
We have to say that the NUskin AP24 Whitening Toothpaste is one of the most effective at making your teeth whiter. However, a fair warning is that it is not suitable if you have more sensitive teeth as it does use abrasives as the main stain removal method.
However, if your teeth aren’t sensitive, you’ll love it. You can see an immediate impact on the colour of your teeth. Additionally, this toothpaste also fights against plaque and prevents cavities. With its unique AP-24 formula, it also coats your teeth and makes it feel fresher for a longer time.
6. Sensodyne Sensitive Daily Care Gentle Whitening Toothpaste
- Whitens teeth carefully and safely
- 24-hour protection for sensitive teeth
Sensodyne is the first brand that people look to when they have sensitive teeth. Now, they can not just help your sensitive teeth but also whiten it too with the Sensodyne Gentle Whitening Toothpaste.
Every time you brush your teeth with this amazing toothpaste, it’ll provide up to 24 hours of protection for your sensitive teeth. Finally, you’ll be able to enjoy an ice cream without pain. When it brushes on your teeth, it’ll also remove stains and make your teeth shine. If you have sensitive teeth and want to whiten it, the best choice is this Sensodyne toothpaste.
7. Zact Whitening Toothpaste
- Removes stains from smoking
- Fluoride ions to strengthen enamel
- Natural antibacterial protection
The Zact Whitening Toothpaste uses the natural ingredients of Arctic Lichens and Bamboo micro powder. With this combination, it can even remove stubborn stains caused by years of smoking and coffee drinking. It is a non-abrasive method which means your teeth won’t be hurt in the process. Say hello to naturally whitened teeth after just a few days of use!
8. iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Toothpaste
- Fast-acting triple-action whitening
- Stops bad breath and bacteria
Say goodbye to bad breath with the iWhite Instant Teeth Whitening Toothpaste! It stops oral bacteria from growing, which is the main reason for bad breath. Its minty and fresh flavour also lingers, which makes your bad breath disappear.
Powered by a triple-action whitening technology, it transports your teeth through a time machine – back to the days of white and clean teeth. It’ll also prevent further discolouration. You’ll find your teeth health improving with as plaque and tartar is also reduced. Overall, it is an excellent choice for teeth whitening.
You may also be interested in these articles!
- The 11 Best Electric Toothbrushes in Singapore | Buying Guide
- 9 Best Aloe Vera Gels in Singapore
- 14 Best Hair Waxes and Pomades in Singapore For Perfect Styling
- 8 Best Eye Drops in Singapore To Soothe Your Eyes
Some of the product links that we have included are affiliate links. This means that we may receive a small commission from platforms like Amazon if you make a purchase. This commission comes at no added cost to you. This helps to support us so that we can create more buyer guides for you.